This counseling program provides free and confidential individual and group counseling to women experiencing emotional, physical, sexual, psychological, social and economic abuse.
- A safe, comfortable environment for individual and group counseling
- One-on-one counseling and emotional support
- Supportive groups
- Information and referrals to other community resources
- A variety of counseling approaches are used with a women-centered, holistic perspective.
You will be supported in working to:
- Honour your strengths
- Develop functional coping mechanism
- Establish healthy boundaries: physical, emotional, and sexual
- Create personal space and empowerment
- Develop tools for self-care and healing
Contact Laurie Holton for more information.
Click here for Staff Contact page.