Funded through the Ministry of Child and Family Development
The Supervised Visitation program will ensure the safety of children visiting parents and/or family members. Families are provided coaching, modeling and educational advice to appropriately parent and maintain healthy relationships.
Upon referral from the Ministry of Child and Family Development, the program will:
- Collaborate with the parent and/or family and social worker to develop and sign a supervision plan to clarify roles, arrange times and location, and confirm transportation
- Conduct visitation schedule
- Observe parental attendance, appropriateness, and make notes as required.
- Report to the Ministry of Child and Family
- Development on incidents
- Record interactions, and de-escalating or terminating situations that may present a risk to children.